how about dem 64bits?

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Fri Apr 25 04:46:50 PDT 2008

Bill Baxter wrote:

> I think the problem with Vista is that just that Microsoft finally got
> things right pretty much right at last with XP in terms of the OS.  It
> was the first time Win95 and WinNT really were integrated.  And that was
> a big deal.  This time all they've got to encourage people to switch is
> glitz and hype.  That's not enough to impress the folks in corporate IT
> centers with the big budgets.  XP works pretty darn well.  That's the
> biggest problem with Vista.
>
> --bb

Perhaps that "problem" is part of the point of Vista. People were eager
to upgrade to XP because the previous OSes sucked. So MS makes an OS
with lots more features and candy, but all in a way that sucks, so that
people become eager to upgrade to Windows 7, hehe. :P (nonetheless after
spending money on Vista).
So maybe it's all a clever marketing ploy. xD

--
Bruno Medeiros - MSc in CS/E student