Library standardization

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Fri Apr 25 10:29:56 PDT 2008

Janice Caron wrote:

> I didn't say it was /easy/. I just said there's nothing to stop you
> doing it. I'm not a fan of closed source software, so I have no wish
> to make it easy. :-) The point is, if that's what you want to do, you
> can.

Certainly, you do realize that for D to be successful, it needs to be
fully supportive of both open-source and closed-source scenarios.
And since you are a person that (frequently) wishes to comment on D's
design, and make language change proposals, *then* you should have in
consideration closed source software, instead of "having no wish to make
it easy".

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Developer, MSc. in CS/E graduate