Tango 0.99.6 Jeff released

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Sun Apr 27 02:03:38 PDT 2008

Dear D community

A new version of Tango is now available for download. This release is named
after Jeff Davey for contributing SSL support in 0.99.5. This release also
includes a new ThreadPool and various other fixes:

 * A thread pool module, thanks to Anders Halager
 * Root finding algorithms by Don Clugston
 * Updated for DMD 1.029
 * Universal binaries for Mac OSX

For a complete list of changes please see
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/0_99_6_Changelog. We welcome all
feedback and testing. In related news, Tangobos has been updated to work
properly on all platforms supported by Tango, thanks to Fawzi Mohamed and
Bill Baxter.

We are always looking for new participants, so feel free to contact us via
the page linked below. In particular, we are looking for someone to help
drive the online presence via our Trac pages.

The Tango homepage can be found at http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango

Downloads:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/Download

See http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/TopicInstallTango for more
detailed installation instructions for your system.

Contact
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/Contact

----
Signed,