D Bugzilla issue + bugreport

Koroskin Denis 2korden at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 03:28:25 PDT 2008

I'd like to submit two compiler bugs (1 crash and 1 internal assertion
failure),
but I have a problem with logging into bugzilla. I registered but got no
e-mail
sent to me. I tried to recover password but got the following message:

The e-mail address you entered (korDen) didn't pass our syntax checking
for a
legal email address. A legal address must contain exactly one '@', and at
least
one '.' after the @. It must also not contain any of these special
characters:
\ ( ) & < > , ; : " [ ], or any whitespace.

Could anyone submit them for me?

crash1.d:
module crash;
extern (Windows) {
	int    func(PRPC_RUNDOWN);
	alias void function(void*) PRPC_RUNDOWN;
}

dmd crash1.d
Assertion failure: 't->deco' on line 597 in file 'mtype.c'
abnormal program termination

DMD2.012 and DMD2.013 affected.

crash2.d:
struct Number
{
     public int value;

     static Number opCall(int value)
     {
         Number n = void;
         n.value = value;
         return n;

class Crash
{
     Number number = Number(0);
}

crashes the compiler. All versions that I tested so far are affected.