How about assert?

downs default_357-line at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 28 05:29:11 PDT 2008

Note that if we had trailing delegate syntax, combined with a break/continue convention like we currently have with opApply, as well as return forwarding, foreach wouldn't be necessary and could be moved to a library function :)

The result would look something like: foreach([2, 3, 4, 5]) (int x) { writefln(x); }

Probably too big a change though, sadly.

Also, let's really move assert into an object.d function. There's _no_ reason this should be a keyword.

 --downs