D Conference 2008

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Wed Apr 30 09:27:17 PDT 2008

Brad Roberts wrote:
> Well, I've been more than a little lax in following through on my
> conference coordinator duties.  My apologies.  The good news is that
> I've finally got dates:  Monday-Wednesday, August 4-6 2008.

YAHHHHHH!!!!! <G size="huge"/>

> First major todo, line up speakers.  So, if you'd like to give a talk,
> please send me email (braddr at puremagic.com) with a brief description of
> what you want to talk about and how much time you think you'd like (aim
> for somewhere between 30 and 90 minutes).

If I can get out there (huge if)I might be able to put something
together. But I'm not committing to anything, yet. However I think it
would be more of a 5-10 "here is something cool I'm working on" kind of
thing. Any way you could put out a category for those and string 5-6 of
them together?

> PS:  No, I haven't forgotten about the videos from last year, sigh.
> Latest promise is for friday (THIS friday).

<joking>And we'll have fusion in another 10 years.</joking>

good to hear.