D Conference 2008

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 30 10:33:55 PDT 2008

> If I can get out there (huge if)I might be able to put something
> together. But I'm not committing to anything, yet. However I think it
> would be more of a 5-10 "here is something cool I'm working on" kind of
> thing. Any way you could put out a category for those and string 5-6 of
> them together?

I'm sure you'll understand that I won't be reserving a time slot for a
non-commitment. :)

That said, I'm not super opposed to one session of rapid-fire 5 minute
'see what I did' talks, as long as they're informative and interesting.
 And, sigh, I guess I have to be the judge of that.  However, I'd much
rather aim for meaty talks, since those sorts of 5 minute short talks
are roughly the equivalent of putting up a web page and saying 'look at
this'.

Later,
Brad