Multiple Inheritance of Classes

Chris R. Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 21:55:47 PDT 2008

Understand, I'm NOT demanding ANYTHING.

What is the current state of thought about Multiple Inheritance for
classes in D?  I'd like to have that feature, since it'd make some stuff
I want to do a bit easier.  Is it not there because it's not worth the
effort to implement?  Because it's evil and needs to die (I don't know,
some people could possibly be adamantly anti-MI)?  I don't know.  I know
I can add a lot with mixins, but I'd just like to know what the state of
the feature is.

The reason is I was trying to explain how cool D is to some other
friends of mine, and they asked about Multiple Inheritance (of classes)
and they were sort of put off by it's lack of it.  Then again, he was an
Objective-C programmer...  ;-)

So please don't take offense, since none is meant, I just wanted to know
what I could hope for in the future.