Multiple Inheritance of Classes

Chris R. Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:25:25 PDT 2008

Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:
> superdan wrote:
>> Lars Ivar Igesund Wrote:

>>> This is actually the reason, not the adamantly anti-MI part, just that MI
>>> is evil and that is well acknowledged almost everywhere. You will find
>>> good argumentation against it if you look, too.
>
>> the man has kindly asked a sensible question. he deserves a good answer.
>> if u can't give one just don't reply. this is just ignorance.
>
> I took it as a tongue-in-cheek question, and so was my answer. If Chris took
> offense, I am sorry. I am however happy that you provided a good technical
> response for once.

You response, Lars, was more or less what I was looking for.  It told me
that it wasn't that Walter is absolutely scared of implementing it, but
that there's a reason he doesn't.

The moment I saw a reply by superdan my first thought was "oh god, not
another zillion-message-long study in the ambiguity possible in written
English."  I was mighty tempted to not read superdan's messages, but
through the "colorful" language there was a few bits of substance -
mainly an explanation of why it's a difficult thing to implement.