[OT] Re: Multiple Inheritance of Classes

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Wed Aug 13 15:58:29 PDT 2008

Reply to Dee,

> Ary Borenszweig Wrote:
>
>> Dee Girl a écrit :
>> I really like the way you write English, in short sentences which are
>> very clear. Were you from Japan? I can't remember. Are you thinking
>> in japanese and translating to English? Is japanese spoken like that?
>> Or is it just you?
>>
>> I would have sent this mail to you privately, but you don't show your
>> email here.
>>
>> (sorry, I like languages)
>>
> Hello Ary! Thank you for asking. I was raised in Tokyo. Now I am a
> student in USA. Very different! Home teacher tells you what to do.
> Here teacher lets you very free. I can take what class I want. Some
> time I work on any project I want and get good grade to. In Japan I
> would be ashamed. America is very free country. Best for programmers I
> think ^_^
>
> I write longer sentences in Japanese. I try to keep short in English
> and put one sense in a sentence. I never know where to put comma and
> articles are all in strange places. So I apply KISS ^_^ Thank you, Dee
> Girl

Sometimes I wish more people (my self included) did that.

One mark of an expert in a language is someone who can say something that
takes you 10 minuets to figure out is even correct and another 10 minutes
to understand. A better grasp of a language does /not/ automatically make
you easier to understand.
<g>
http://www.ioccc.org/