The Death of D. (Was Tango vs Phobos)

superdan super at dan.org
Sat Aug 16 12:09:06 PDT 2008

Yigal Chripun Wrote:

> Mike Parker wrote:
> > downs wrote:
> >

> >> Note that they used the word "Piracy". Not "Stealing".
> >>
> >> I wish you'd remember that more.
> >
> > Yeah, because capturing vessels on the high seas has a lot more in
> > common with illegally obtaining copyable goods than "stealing" does.
>
> Why can't we fu*king call the dog by his name?

ain't it funny. ever since i stopped fuckshitting everyone and their dog started. funniest is jarrett. first he emails like an unsexed victorian damsel in distress "learn to type like a normal person or i'll have a syncope right here. oh! oh! my minerals quick!" next day he's cursing like a sailor in baltimore. not that there are any. guys the dirty talk is pathetic. you don't have the frame for it. if i can do it in style don't let that fool ya. ok?