[OT] - does IP exist?

Manfred_Nowak svv1999 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 07:35:53 PDT 2008

Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:

> I assert that the intention of keeping a private letter away from
> other's eye is no different than the intention of keeping the work
> private unless someone pays for it.

You just claimed, that after someone payed for the work he is allowed
to put that work into the public at his own will, thereby enabling
copying.

In fact this has been decided in a case in germany, where someone sold
the right to publish private facts exclusive to one newspaper and then
wanted to inhibit other newspapers to write about the same facts.

Do you want to make your statement above a bit more complicated?

-manfred
--
Maybe some knowledge of some types of disagreeing and their relation
can turn out to be useful: