Is the module system in D fundamentally flawed?

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Aug 17 14:48:04 PDT 2008

Yes, the D module system has some bugs/problems, here some more, now I think it's essentially an unfinished work:

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/Modules_65730.html

That post if from some time ago, in the meantime I have found two more problems in the current module system.

The first step to solve a problem is to recognize that a problem exists. I know that then solving them may be difficult (and sometimes almost impossible) but recognizing that they exist is necessary.

Bye,
bearophile