generic array functions and vector operations

Bent Rasmussen IncredibleShrinkingSphere at Gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 20:18:11 PDT 2008

I see that the language specification likens tuples to [static] arrays and
states that it may become possible to return tuples from functions, as well
as using operators on them. As such, might one imagine a future with vector
operations on tuples as well? Not that I see any reason to use them over
static arrays per se - array literals are more straight-forward, at least as
it stands now.

Bent

news:g8cj44$1qmf$2 at digitalmars.com...