generic array functions and vector operations

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 23:23:40 PDT 2008

"Bent Rasmussen" <IncredibleShrinkingSphere at Gmail.com> wrote in message
news:g8ccrj$1c26$1 at digitalmars.com...

> By the way: Is there a way to vote for features in D? :-)
>
> And where might this get fixed? In D2 and D1 or only in D2?
> I want to use D2 but my understanding is that DSSS or is that
> Derelict, or both, only supports D1.

Only in D2.  D1 does not get new features.

And yes, you can vote for features in D, by simply voicing your opinion.
There is an infinitessimally small (but non-zero) chance that your
suggestion will make it in.  But returning static arrays is something that
even Walter has mentioned before, so I wouldn't be surprised if it made it
in.