ReadDirectoryChangesW?

Zz Zz at nospam.com
Mon Aug 25 08:02:54 PDT 2008

Denis Koroskin Wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:07:09 +0400, Zz <Zz at nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > davidl Wrote:
> >
> >> 在 Fri, 22 Aug 2008 21:10:12 +0800,Zz <Zz at qqq.c> 写�:

> >> www.dsource.org/projects/bindings should have got it done
> >>

> >> --
> >> 使用 Opera �命性的电�邮件客户程�:
> >> http://www.opera.com/mail/
> >
> > Hi David,
> >
> > Thanks for the link the project WindowsAPI had the wrappers and it works
> > with a little modification to FILE_NOTIFY_INFORMATION.
> >
> > Zz
>
> What are the modifications? Could you commit them, please?

I removed what I need from WindowsAPI and pasted it into my project since I use D 2.0 and not 1.0.

I just changed FILE_NOTIFY_INFORMATION so that it looks like the following (which is more like the original definition in MSDN).

Note: I removed _FileName;

struct FILE_NOTIFY_INFORMATION
{
DWORD NextEntryOffset;
DWORD Action;
DWORD FileNameLength;
WCHAR FileName;
}

Where you have got to cast to get FileName.

It was good enough for what I needed to do.

You can also look at Watcher http://www.dsource.org/projects/watcher where it's done differently and works with Mango.

Zz