Why Strings as Classes?

superdan super at dan.org
Tue Aug 26 13:14:26 PDT 2008

Benji Smith Wrote:

> superdan wrote:
> >> Noooooooobody uses backtracking to parse.
> >
> > guess that makes perl regexes et al noooooooobody.
>
> I suppose it depends on your definition of "parse".

well since you was gloating about handling a csv file as "parsing" i thot i'd lower my definition accordingly :)

p.s. sorry benji. you are cool n all (tho to be brutally honest listenin' more an' talkin' less always helps) but you keep on raisin' those easy balls fer me. what can i do? i keep on dunkin'em ;)