TextPad Syntax File?

Benji Smith dlanguage at benjismith.net
Tue Aug 26 14:49:13 PDT 2008

I've attached the TP syntax file I've put together, in case anyone is
interested. It's up-to-date with the language spec, as of 1.034 and 2.018.

Using this file, you should get keyword coloring for all D language
keywords, as well as for the inline assembler syntax, with different
colors for language keywords, ASM directives, register names, and opcodes.

I'll also send a copy to the TextPad website, so that they can update
their link.

--benji