Benchmark Design (was: Why Strings as Classes?)

Manfred_Nowak svv1999 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:47:09 PDT 2008

bearophile wrote:

>> This statement seems to be as true as the statement:
> No, it's a different statement.

Yes. It is a different statement. So what?

If you do not recognize how well the accompanying elaborations tied it
to your statement, then there is no value in going any further.

Just convince Walter and the case is settled.

> I'll try to post another more real-looking benchmark later

Different people might perceive reality different, don't they?

-manfred

--
If life is going to exist in this Universe, then the one thing it
cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion. (Douglas Adams)