when I compile my compiler don't found the standard library

Lars Kyllingstad public at kyllingen.NOSPAMnet
Wed Dec 3 06:16:55 PST 2008

lechon wrote:
> Ari and Lars first of all  thank you for your answer
>
> Yes, I'm using "Descents" plugin and DSSS for compiling.
>
> I have found the file  "libphobos.a"  in the directory /usr/lib. But also I have the two libraries (libphobos.a and libtango) in the directory of "dmd" dmd/lib/.
>
> Where is the correct  directory for the libraries?

Could it be that one (or both) of the libphobos.a files is a link to
libtango.a?

I use GDC, and not DMD, so I'm just guessing here. I believe the name of
the library is hard-coded into the compiler, so to use Tango one has to
replace the actual library file.

-Lars