More phpBB like forum?

Daniel White twinbee42 at skytopia.com
Tue Dec 9 14:30:25 PST 2008

To be honest, this 'Web-News' system is almost quite good, since
it acts in many ways like a forum does. The only thing which bothers
me is not being able to view all posts in a single thread on one page.
I need to click each child to read further.

Also code formatting, and proper quoting would be nice :D