More phpBB like forum?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 17:26:57 PST 2008

"Walter Bright" wrote
> Somehow, though, I doubt anyone is going to pay me for my leet skillz at
> 16 bit DOS programs ever again :-(

I work mainly with writing tests/initialization scripts for x86-based
systems for issues before my company ships them.  For some ungodly reason,
most hardware vendors insist on providing DOS-only firmware loading tools
and hardware testing tools for their components.  So we have a dos-based PXE
boot which mounts a CIFS network drive with all the scripts and tools
necessary to load firmware, run drive tests, etc.  Even network card vendors
STILL provide network drivers for new cards in DOS!!!

Don't give up hope yet ;)

-Steve