Using DMD's -v to build dependencies

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 11:32:13 PST 2008

Excellent, thanks for collecting and reporting that data, Sergey.

So it's not too bad, but still that says to me that caching
dependencies would be beneficial for bigger programs.  But anyway, you
it would certainly be hard to beat your script in terms of simplicity.

Cached dependencies can be left as an exercise for the reader.  :-)

--bb