bug of scope (linux only) verified, Critical

redsea redsea at 163.com
Tue Dec 16 23:27:00 PST 2008

Brad Roberts Wrote:

> redsea wrote:
> <trim bug report>
>
> The proper place to report bugs is bugzilla:
>
>    http://d.puremagic.com/issues/
>
> Thanks,
> Brad

Thanks,  I report it, Issue 2518.  Hope it could be fixed quickly.

I post this bug it here first because of I feel this bug is very critical, would cause many weired fails,  not so easy to debug, so maybe post it here, and let more people know it, is better.

If if disturb you, forgive me.

Today I rewrite many code to avoid return in the middle of the function, otherwise my RAII mechanism would fail.  But some function is difficult to rewrite.