Standard Library Concerns (Phobos / Tango)

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 07:46:46 PST 2008

Maybe this is the type of thing that should be done as some kind of poll... Something that asks d users which standard library setups they're ok with.
phobos
tango
tango+tangobos
tango + phobos (two standards)

With mass participation and some real numbers to support hunches, it may be easier to encourage action by others.  Personally, I'd vote for tango or tango+tangobos.  My port to Tango (last year) was relatively painless except for I/O.