resize problem with arrays of arrays?

downs default_357-line at yahoo.de
Wed Feb 6 09:07:54 PST 2008

wade wrote:
> Is there a patched version of phobos that fixes this bug elsewhere?  Unfortunately, in Win32 I don't have the necessary tools to fully rebuild the library from sources.
>
> thanks,
>
> wade
>

> downs Wrote:
>
>> Congratulations, you found a longstanding Phobos bug that should have been fixed by now, given that I provided a patch for it four months back!
>> Now go grab a stick and hit a Phobos maintainer until he commits it.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>>  --downs, pissed off

To be precise, we don't know what causes it. There's a way to work around the problem in the phobos sources, but apparently indefinitely postponed bug fixing is considered better than a quick band-aid. As was apparent from my post, I strongly disagree with that stance :)

Anyway, not that I know of. Sorry.

 --downs