Standard Library Concerns (Phobos / Tango)

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at _nospam_web.de
Wed Feb 6 17:19:51 PST 2008

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 00:58:50 +0000, Moritz Warning wrote:

> Just some thing I have missed to be mentioned in this discussion. I hope
> I can contribute some some interesting/productive perspective.

Before sb. points out that I forgot to realize that Phobos doesn't get
enough fixing despite patch are available (thanks to the effort of
users!)...
It's a pity that Phobos bugs/fixes doesn't get more attention from
the maintainers. :|
But it doesn't make Tango a more suitable library for that purpose.