Standard Library Poll

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:20:27 PST 2008

Alexander Panek Wrote:

> Tim Burrell wrote:
> > Thanks to Jason's suggestion, I created a poll regarding the Standard
> > Library issue:
> >
> > http://WhichStdLibForDShould.RuleThemAll.com/
>
> So far it looks pretty much biased for Tango. It'd be nice to get some
> feedback from you, Walter, too, though? :)

You never know... Walter may have already voted in the poll ;)

The point of the poll (in my mind) is to get an empirical body of evidence so that those owning/maintaining Phobos and Tango can use to justify future action.

It's very clear to me that Tango is heavily favored, but what's not clear is what should be done.  There's a whole thread dedicated to that issue.