Standard Library Concerns (Phobos / Tango)

dominik aha at aha.com
Thu Feb 7 15:30:32 PST 2008

"bearophile" <bearophileHUGS at lycos.com> wrote in message
news:fod8t8$1tf6$1 at digitalmars.com...
> dominik:
>> khm :)
>> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/phobos/std_bitmanip.html
>
> Can you explain me what you mean? I can't read your mind...

sorry :) I like that! I use it extensively, and would like to see it in
simillar form in tango, or bring in bitfields to D as a first class citizen.
Also, while I'm at the numbers.. walter did AWHILE ago Bigint implementation
for zortech I believe, wouldn't it be nice to make it a part of D, not
library per se? Be ti simple BCD implementation, I don't care, but I care
for BigInt.