Standard Library Concerns (Phobos / Tango)

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Feb 8 01:17:08 PST 2008

downs:
> It has? Boy that would make me happy, but I wasn't aware of it.
> Could you post a source, please?

Regarding this topic: recently I have added a "xio" module to my d libs, for easy to use lazy I/O, it tries to avoid some bugs of the Phobos I/O (I have found 3 bugs, one simple bug can be seen if you try readline on a 20 MB line, it blows the stack) and to make it faster (in some common situations it's almost 3 times faster than Phobos). I may have to test its speed (at reading lines, for example) against Tango :-)

Bye,
bearophile