Standard Library Concerns (Phobos / Tango)

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Fri Feb 8 07:59:43 PST 2008

Tim Burrell wrote:
> Don Clugston wrote:
>> That isn't true. Phobos is now on dsource, and several of us have been given
>> commit access to it. Unfortunately the procedure for commiting changes isn't
>> quite clear yet.
>> I'm working on making the mathematics of Phobos and Tango compatible; hopefully
>> we'll end up with a single code base.
>
> Wow that's great news!  Have you opened a discussion with the Tango devs
> yet?  I'm sure they'd be receptive to providing input.

For what it's worth, I have commit access to Phobos as well.  But As Don
said, the protocol for committing changes isn't entirely clear yet.  My
role with Phobos thus far has just been to approve various changes, and
that's likely how it will continue.  Tango consumes all of my free
coding time.

Sean