Totally OT: Quantum Mechanics proof for the existence of a Supreme Conciousness?

Craig Black cblack at ara.com
Thu Feb 14 08:47:27 PST 2008

I apologize for the inappropriate post, but I read this material last night
and am still buzzing about it.  I just have to share it.  I personally am an
agnostic, so not trying to preach anything, but I thought this was very
interesting.  I didn't realize that modern science has such a solid theory
about consciousness.  Namely, that there is only one conscious mind in the
universe, and that matter is the result of observations of that mind.  At
the subatomic level, there are only possibilities that require a mind to
bring into actual reality.  And that mind is not Many but One.  The universe
essentially consists of a single Indivisible Mind from which matter
emmanates.

Are these the ramblings of a deluded philosopher or religious cult?  Nope.
The conclusions that result due to observations and discoveries made by
Werner Heisenberg, Erwin Schrödinger, and Niels Bohr, all pioneers of
quantum mechanics.

http://www.integralscience.org/ConsciousQM.html

-Craig