Totally OT: Quantum Mechanics proof for the existence of a Supreme Conciousness?

boyd gaboonviper at gmx.net
Thu Feb 14 12:35:31 PST 2008

It seems to me that quantum physics is just an admittance that we don't
really know what the heck is going on. It's not science, it's philosophy.
And the thing about the mind sounds a lot like the main principle of the
philosopher Descartes: 'there's only one thing that I can be sure about: I
think, therefore I exist'

This isn't proof of the existence of anything. In fact, it's more a theory
that nothing can truly be proven. Any proof is based on what we can
observe, but we can't be sure that anything we observe actually is.

Greetz,
Boyd.

----