Totally OT: Quantum Mechanics proof for the existence of a Supreme

Daniel Lewis murpsoft at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:32:28 PST 2008

BCS Wrote:
> This should remarkably like the "watching dark matter can shorten the
> life of the universe" buzz from a few months back.

It can, if you actually cause the light that you see.  Any wave form collapses it to a discrete state when it interacts with other wave forms (like light).  Which means if it's between two states, we cause it to reach one or the other.  Basking the world in light keeps it from developing weird quantum anomalies because waves are being constantly collapsed before they can change enough to jump the gap.

Weird, huh?