Totally OT: Quantum Mechanics proof for the existence of a Supreme

Craig Black cblack at ara.com
Fri Feb 15 07:33:04 PST 2008

"Daniel Lewis" <murpsoft at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:fp2se7$1is4$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> > Namely, that there is only one conscious mind in the
>> > universe, and that matter is the result of observations of that mind.
>> > At
>> > the subatomic level, there are only possibilities that require a mind
>> > bring into actual reality.  And that mind is not Many but One.
>
> No offense, but that's a load of shit.  The human mind is roughly the
> equivalent to pudding or a potato.  It just happens to be configured in
> such a way that it's electrical signals form a massively parallel signal
> infrastructure.  Hence why we continue to expend about 10% of our body
> energy supporting our pudding.
>
>> > The universe
>> > essentially consists of a single Indivisible Mind from which matter
>> > emmanates.
>
> Hippy.
>
> More correctly, if you take two magnets and pull them apart, at what
> distance does the magnetic force completely stop; or is it a function of
> limits?  Likewise for gravity?  Can you therefore consider that when I
> move my finger, then entire universe feels both electrical and
> gravitational change?  I would argue that that is how one might
> interpolate that everything is connected.

You can call people names all day long, but I am simply an agnostic with an
open mind mind.  This, I find is something that is exceptionally rare and
something that I am proud to be.  Some people get off on being mean to
people with different opinions.  If you would have read a couple more of my
posts would have noticed that I've changed my mind on the matter you
asshole.

It's people like you that makes learning so damn annoying.

-Craig