Totally OT: Quantum Mechanics proof for the existence of a Supreme Conciousness?

user at domain.invalid user at domain.invalid
Fri Feb 15 10:09:58 PST 2008

Jb wrote:

> I wonder if our ability to test theorys at the cutting edge, at the
> subatomic level, is getting so limited that we might just be stuck with an
> endless stream crackpot incomprehensible theorys for a fairly long time.

Lee Smolin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Smolin), another first rate
physicist, published a book that deals with this very subject. It's
called "The Trouble with Physics", and discusses how we got into this
mess and what science can do to help get us out. It's somewhat
controversial, but he makes some very good points.

Dennis Cote