Totally OT: Quantum Mechanics proof for the existence of a Supreme Conciousness?

Christopher Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 08:07:00 PST 2008

Craig Black wrote:
> Yeah.  I have just been on Wikipedia reading about this.  The article I read
> originally incorrectly promoted the "Continuous infinity of minds"
> hypothesis as a conclusion.  It's hard because I can barely follow the logic
> of the that hypothesis, let alone try to digest this one too.  It's very
> interesting that both of these hypothetical ideas have huge and quite
> strange implications.  Either you believe in God or you believe in parallel
> universes.  It's nuts.
>
> -Craig

Or you view the Schroedinger's cat problem from the perspective of the
Geiger counter, and any quantum nastiness is dealt with on a quantum level.

As for calling that 'single universal consciousness' idea a theory, I
take issue with that. Theories are not only testable, they are well
tested. This idea is neither.