Totally OT: Quantum Mechanics proof for the existence of a Supreme

Craig Black craigblack2 at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 10:35:20 PST 2008

"Daniel Lewis" <murpsoft at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:fp6g92$1agf$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Craig Black Wrote:
>

>> "Daniel Lewis" <murpsoft at hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:fp2se7$1is4$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> >
>> > No offense, but that's a load of shit.  The human mind is roughly the
>> > equivalent to pudding or a potato.  It just happens to be configured in
>> > such a way that it's electrical signals form a massively parallel
>> > signal
>> > infrastructure.  Hence why we continue to expend about 10% of our body
>> > energy supporting our pudding.

>> > Hippy.
>> >
>> > More correctly, if you take two magnets and pull them apart, at what
>> > distance does the magnetic force completely stop; or is it a function
>> > of
>> > limits?  Likewise for gravity?  Can you therefore consider that when I
>> > move my finger, then entire universe feels both electrical and
>> > gravitational change?  I would argue that that is how one might
>> > interpolate that everything is connected.
>> >

>> You can call people names all day long, but I am simply an agnostic with
>> an
>> open mind mind.  This, I find is something that is exceptionally rare and
>> something that I am proud to be.  Some people get off on being mean to
>> people with different opinions.  If you would have read a couple more of
>> my
>> posts would have noticed that I've changed my mind on the matter you
>> asshole.
>>
>> It's people like you that makes learning so damn annoying.
>>
>> -Craig
>
> When your mind is too pliable, you learn anything anyone's willing to feed
> you.  Having someone tell you "your model of the universe is hogwash - and
> here's why" is a service.  Sorry I don't do it with a smile.

There were like four people before you that disagreed with me.  All of them
did it without name calling.  Correction is taken much better when you don't
talk down to the person you are correcting.  Furthermore, mocing and jesting
does not propote intellectual conversation, but incites an emotional
response.  In keeping an open mind, I know that I don't know everything, and
I'm always open for correction.  But because I am a person of principle I
will never allow anyone to talk down to me.  Period.  You understand?

-Craig