Mandriva 2007 Spring

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Thu Feb 21 02:31:08 PST 2008

To get rebuild working in the above distro you must get via urumpi or other

libxdamage1
libxdamage1-devel
libxdamage1-static-devel

libxconposite1
libxcomposite-devel
libxcomposite1-static-devel

libxtst6
libxtst6-devel
libxtst6-static-devel

I don't guarantee the accuracy of the above for you but that was what was required to get my installation running
The development packages for Mandrake Spring 2007 seem to be lacking in a number of  ways ie I had to download Perl complete as it was supplied in an unuseable form by Mandrake.

There is another issue with tango but that is in the download of dsss . I don't know where to put that so I will tack it on here

I had to alter the /etc/rebuild/tango-posix-dmd file
under

[link]
oneatatime=yes
cmd=dmd  $i -of$o  ( take --start-group -lphobos out and just leave as here)

I still have a problem in this area so I may have to correct this later!