Feature Request - Raw HTML in ddoc comments

Robert Fraser fraserofthenight at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 05:45:26 PST 2008

Janice Caron wrote:
> Then, when the doc is compiled, the contents of an <?html...?> blob
> can just be pasted into the generated document, after some small
> amount of validation.

I'm for it... unless you're suggesting getting rid of tags & the default
look, in which case I'm against it. Keep in mind that doc comments are
used by more than just doc generators (IDEs, static analysis tools...),
and should be simple to write in the common case of documenting a
function, so tags and other non-formatting metadata should remain intact
or otherwise be integrated into any new system.