Comments on DMD frontend.

DBloke DBloke at nowhere.org
Sun Feb 24 07:42:48 PST 2008

> (I still have to write C sometimes, professionally).
Nowt wrong with C :) especially back end stuff and the like, sadly C got
its bad name from trying to be an all things to all people language and
even today there is no such thing as a one language fits all as far as I
know, but D comes pretty darned close :)

> I don't care what language the D compiler is written in, as long as it
> works. (Although now that D1 is stable, it would be quite cool to
> rewrite it in that).
An interesting idea ;), and probably an excellent example of the power of D?