stability

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 05:38:40 PST 2008

Walter Bright, el 27 de febrero a las 17:17 me escribiste:
> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >Walter Bright, el 24 de febrero a las 21:58 me escribiste:
> >>Bug count is an uninformative measure of quality anyway.
> >I agree, that's why I'm still wondering why did you mention it in the
> >discussion :)
>
> To illustrate my point!

But nobody mentioned the bug count. We are talking about annoying bugs
that you run into everyday, not 4000 bugs you never see in the day by day.
Maybe they are just 10, but they are a lot whorst than the 4K gcc bugs.
Not to mention the unimplemented specs (like the broken protection
attributes for modules and such).