Perhaps we need to defer const for a while (3.0?)

Janice Caron caron800 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 2 11:05:29 PST 2008

On 1/2/08, Russell Lewis <webmaster at villagersonline.com> wrote:
> Now we've gone through additional iterations (how many so far?) and we
> still don't have it working quite right.

We don't? I'm happy enough with what's been promised for D2.009. There
are just a few outstanding issues (to preserve or not to preserve head
constancy when determining template type, const-at-the-start versus
const-at-the-end versus other alternatives for member functions,
etc.), but for the most part, I think Walter has it cracked.