United Built Homes, FlippingHomes.com Offers Virtual Workshop on Investing in Probate Real Estate

Super Star candyshop999 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 03:15:52 PST 2008

United Built Homes, FlippingHomes.com Offers Virtual Workshop on Investing
in Probate Real Estate

Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) July 25, 2007 -- FlippingHomes.com, a premier online
watering hole for the real estate investing community , today announced a
new "virtual workshop" coming up on Saturday, July 28, 2007, at 1:00 p.m.
EST. The workshop is being simulcast via live teleseminar and live webcast,
allowing attendees to participate live via their choice of telephone or
computer.

 Titled "Profits With Probates", this event is the latest installment in a
series of "Saturday Workshops" the website has produced over recent months.
Its chief aim is to provide attendees with an in-depth, step-by-step
education on how to locate and profit from motivated sellers of probate real
estate.

 "These Saturday Workshops were birthed out of our desire and mission to
provide our real estate investing community an ongoing stream of quality
continuing education at an affordable price," says Johnpaul Moses, Chief
Marketing Officer of FlippingHomes.com. "Frankly we don't see anyone else
out there in our industry doing anything like this, and the response we've
been receiving from participants has been incredible."

 "With this workshop, we fully intend to demystify what is presently one of
the most untapped, misunderstood, low competition opportunities left for
real estate investors nationwide," says Moses. "Within about two to three
hours, we'll provide a detailed, step-by-step expose' on probate real estate
investing, starting with structured, interview-style content, walking
step-by-step through the core concepts and key principals, and followed by a
lengthy, live Q&A session with the attendees. It's a format people really
seem to engage with and learn a lot from experiencing."

 Tampa real estate investor Preston Ely, a recognized authority in the
"wholesaling" or "quick flip" investing niche, will be the chief instructor
for this event, and Moses will moderate. Ely recently released a
best-selling e-book, "Flip Your Way to Financial Freedom", indicating that
many of his most profitable investing deals have come as a result of
focusing on the lower competition probate niche'.

 Tuition for this event is $47 and includes access to the live event, a full
replay/download afterward, and a complimentary copy of Preston Ely's e-book
"Flip Your Way to Financial Freedom (which currently retails for $49.95
elsewhere). CDs of the event will also be available for purchase.

 The workshop is expected to last between two and three hours, and attendees
can participate over their phone or computer, from their home or office, or
even while traveling.