To clarify: DMD and GDC GCs are virtually identical.

downs default_357-line at yahoo.de
Sat Jan 12 04:00:40 PST 2008

Just to prevent misunderstandings, let me clarify my position.

This patch is created against the GDC version of Phobos because it's the one I wrote it against.
But since the GDC and DMD garbage collectors are almost identical, it should apply equally to the DMD phobos source.

 --downs

PS: As of now, scrapple.tools depends on this patch being applied.
  This is necessary, because it is straight-out impossible to create StackThreads(coroutines)
  that work with an unpatched Phobos GC, without completely disabling it while stackthreads are active.
  (See first post)
    Since StackThreads are one of the core parts of scrapple.tools, this move has sadly become necessary.
  I hope this patch or functionally identical changes can eventually be merged into the Phobos repo.