I pay 20 euro! 29.44 US$ for a conversion

Daniel Lewis murpsoft at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 22:01:20 PST 2008

Gregor Richards Wrote:

> Luca wrote:
> > Yes
>
> No one here is going to help you be a scumbag. Do your own work or fail,
> it's your choice.
>
>   - Gregor Richards

Yeah, if you're going to school to be a programmer, you'd better be able to do your homework, or you won't be able to do real work when you graduate.

Most folks here try hard to accomplish what they do.  If you had put in several hours of work and needed help with an obstacle, I'm sure you'd get it.  If you were a client your offer would be fair.  But from a student who doesn't even try to do his own job, your offer is insulting.

I recommend you do your own homework, and if you put in 8 hours and still can't figure it out, ask and we *might* help.  When we do, we'll do it for free.

Regards,
Dan