jEdit with D class browser and more

Jordan Miner cooldj6928 at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 19:27:51 PST 2008

CptJAck wrote:
> Am I the only one using jEdit? It seems the last thread about it on the newgroup was almost 3 years ago. Anyway, I've updated the Wiki4D page on jEdit with tips on how to set up a class browser and other neat stuff:
> http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport/JEdit
>
> If anybody else has more tips or suggestions, please post them and I will update the wiki.

I use jEdit. I started using it because Java was the first programming
language that I learned, but I prefer it over every other editor I've
tried. I now kind of hate Java, but I still use jEdit for almost all my
programming. It is a great editor.

I wrote my own D mode file because the included one seemed out of date
and added a regex for error reporting, but I have not looked for a class
browser.