Fw: Rosetta Code seeks programming examples

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Jan 18 01:26:58 PST 2008

BCS:
> > At the time of this writing, there are 16 examples written in D, out
> > of 121 established tasks. That's only 13%.

And most of them are from me, I presume.
There is the codecodex.com site too, and it looks more interesting than the rosettacode site, I have written D & Python code for both sites:
http://www.codecodex.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

At the moment the codecodex.com site doesn't have a category for D, despite I have added many D implementations, some examples:
http://www.codecodex.com/wiki/index.php?title=Convert_text_to_Morse_Code
http://www.codecodex.com/wiki/index.php?title=Selection_sort
http://www.codecodex.com/wiki/index.php?title=Shell_sort

I think such sites, like the Shootout, are good to make a language more known. I think the Haskell community takes them "seriously" enough.

Bye,
bearophile