Polishing D - suggestions and comments

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun Jan 20 19:48:07 PST 2008

I thought I might write down some of the many suggestions I have for
making D really come into the spotlight as a language.

They cover many areas, and I'm trying to address issues that I feel
aren't being given - by what I've seen - enough attention.  I'm sure
many of you here will pick me apart, and I look forward to it.

Hopefully some of the suggestions can improve D.

I write these with experience with an open source project I lead the
development of, and years of watching the Mozilla development process.
I have no doubt that the majority of these things would be of great
improvement, if they are possible and done.

http://www.unknownbrackets.com/tutorials/polishing-d

-[Unknown]