Polishing D - suggestions and comments

Jarrod qwerty at ytre.wq
Mon Jan 21 03:03:40 PST 2008

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:32:45 -0800, Walter Bright wrote:

> Thanks for taking the time to write this. I think your suggestions are
> very good.

I think I should ask you here since it's in context with the
Phobos suggestions.
What are you planning to do with Tango?

Personally I prefer the Phobos API for it's naming, organisation and
documentation, but I also like the extra features tango adds and of
course I don't want to say no to a faster garbage collector and less
bugs, which leaves me torn.

Perhaps it might be time to replace Phobos, or (even better) officially
merge the two libraries? Better now than later.